General conditions of purchase
Canary Islands: additional costs generated by customs are not included and will be borne by the customer.
These General Purchase Conditions regulate the use of the website monicalendinez.com (hereinafter "the website") of which Arimar Moda, S.L. (hereinafter Monica Lendinez) is the owner.
Arimar Moda, S.L. is a commercial limited company with registered office at Calle Energía 7, Mataró, Barcelona, Spain, with NIF number B-66841537, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, B-490862, volume 45530, Folio 137. Use by part of the client of Monica Lendinez's internet store services presupposes, in any case, adherence to the General Conditions of Purchase in the version published by Monica Lendinez at the time of the purchase order. Therefore, it is convenient for the customer to read these General Conditions before proceeding to make a purchase.
1. Scope of the contract
These General Conditions of Purchase apply to the sale of all Monica Lendinez items through her website, to consumers to whom orders can be delivered in Europe (euro zone only). Monica Lendinez informs that her website is exclusively directed to an audience over 18 years of age. Monica Lendinez reserves the right to cancel a user's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
2. Purchase limit
For security reasons, purchases over € 100,000 or with more than 100 items per order cannot be made.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices are detailed in each article and include the VAT. (Value Added Tax). The amount of shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a detailed manner at the time the order is placed.
Payment will be made at the end of the purchase process and will be an essential condition for its formalization and therefore the shipment of the merchandise. Shipping cash on delivery is not supported. Accepted means of payment: Purchases can be paid with a Visa®, Mastercard® credit card as well as with a debit card and PayPal system.
In any case, the choice of the means of payment is made during the purchase process on the corresponding screen. The client must notify Monica Lendinez of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by phone, in the shortest possible time so that Monica Lendinez can take the appropriate steps. Suppliers or issuers of means of payment may adopt anti-fraud measures that lead to the rejection of certain types of operations. Monica Lendinez is not responsible for the application of these types of security policies.
The delivery period will be a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of purchase. Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the client, taking into account the following characteristics:
5.1 Home delivery: The client must pay the transport costs in the case of shipments to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the client must also pay the customs costs generated by the order, which will vary depending on the weight of the shipment . These expenses are paid at the time the order is received and in no case will they be included in the price paid for the products. The address indicated by the client may be a private address, a place of work or any other address indicated. The billing address and the shipping address do not have to match.
5.2 Sending as a gift: There is the possibility of placing an order and having it delivered directly as a gift to a third person. This option must be indicated during the purchase process in the place provided for this purpose, located at the bottom of the page, in the "ORDER NOTES" section. You can also request the use of special packaging and enter a personalized dedication that will be delivered with the order. Important: the purchase receipt of an order "for gift" does not specify the price of the products and can only be used for changes in size and / or color. To make any other type of exchange or return of an order of this type, the person who made the purchase must print a copy of the original ticket in the My Account section, or request it through Customer Service. My Account, or request it through Customer Service.
5.3 Incidents in the delivery: In case of not being able to make the delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the transport agency will try to contact the recipient by phone. After two unsuccessful attempts, the customer must contact the transport agency to proceed with the delivery.
6. Changes, returns and withdrawal
There are different procedures for making changes, returns and withdrawals and below we will describe the characteristics of each of them, as well as their conditions.
A. Change: the substitution for the same product in another size is considered change.
B. Refund: a return is considered to be the return of a garment / s due to a defect, defect or receipt of a wrong product.
C. Withdrawal: withdrawal is considered to be the return of a garment / s originated by the customer's decision. The client must pay the transport costs (Peninsula: € 5.90, Rest of Europe and the Canary Islands: € 15.90, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: € 8.90).
Changes, returns or withdrawals of underwear and socks are not allowed, except for defective products or with defects.
Changes are not allowed in garments with stains, hairs and perfume odor that indicate that they have been worn.
Changes are not allowed after 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice. All products that are going to be exchanged or returned must be properly packaged, with the corresponding labels and with a copy of the original receipt or invoice.
◾ Orders delivered in Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- Conditions: the exchange process must be carried out within 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the receipt or invoice, always presenting the original purchase receipt. If at the time of making the change, the item is or is no longer on sale, the price of the item will be the same as when the purchase was originally made.
- Cost: Transportation costs are borne by Monica Lendinez.
- Procedure: contact our Customer Service or via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the change. Download the corresponding Form that you must send completed inside the package. Click HERE to download the document and send the package to the following address once the change has been confirmed by the company: Arimar Moda S.L. C / Energía 7 interior, 1st block 2nd floor 08304 Mataró (Barcelona).
- Conditions: the exchange process must be carried out within 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the receipt or invoice, always presenting the original purchase receipt.
- Cost: Monica Lendinez will reimburse the corresponding amount (excluding shipping costs outside the Peninsula) without undue delay and, in any case, before 15 calendar days have elapsed from the date the return was received. The refund will be made by the same means of payment with which it was paid.
- Procedure: contact our Customer Service or directly send an email to email@example.com indicating the reason for the return. Download the corresponding Form that you must send completed inside the package. Click HERE to download document. Monica Lendinez will send a courier to pick up your package within a maximum period of 15 calendar days, once the return request is received.
- Conditions: you have the right to withdraw from the contract without the need for justification, within a period of 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice.
- Cost: Transportation costs are borne by the customer.
- Procedure: contact our Customer Service or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the return. Download the corresponding Form that you must send completed inside the package. Click HERE to download document. Send the package to the following address once the confirmation from the company has been received:
Arimar Moda S.L.
C / Energia 7 interior, 1st block 2nd floor
08304 Mataró (Barcelona)
Monica Lendinez will reimburse the corresponding amount (excluding the shipping costs of the initial delivery) without undue delay and, in any case, before 15 calendar days have elapsed from the date on which she was informed of the withdrawal decision. The refund will be made by the same means of payment with which it was paid. However, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of the return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
7. Availability of items
If there are incidents regarding its supply or if there are no products in stock, the customer will be informed immediately and the amount of the product or products without stock will be reimbursed. Monica Lendinez will reimburse the corresponding amount without undue delay and, in any case, before 14 calendar days have elapsed from the date of purchase.