Terms of shipping and returns
General purchasing conditions
Canary Islands: additional expenses generated at customs are not included and will be borne by the client.
These General Purchase Conditions regulate the use of the website monicalendinez.com (hereinafter “the website”) of which Arimar Moda, SL (hereinafter Monica Lendinez) is the owner.
Arimar Moda, SL is a limited commercial company with registered office at Calle Energía 7, Mataró, Barcelona, Spain, with NIF number B-66841537, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, B-490862, volume 45530, Folio 137 The use by the client of the services of the Monica Lendinez internet store presupposes, in any case, adherence to the General Purchase Conditions in the version published by Monica Lendinez at the time of the purchase order. Therefore, it is advisable that the customer read these General Conditions before proceeding to make a purchase.
1. Scope of the contract
These General Purchase Conditions apply to the sale of all Monica Lendinez items through its website, to consumers to whom orders can be delivered in Europe (euro zone only). Monica Lendinez informs that her website is intended exclusively for an audience over 18 years of age. Monica Lendinez reserves the right to cancel a user's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
2. Purchase limit
For security reasons, purchases of more than €100,000 cannot be made or with more than 100 items per order.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. Prices are detailed in each article and include VAT (Value Added Tax). The amount of shipping costs is indicated to the customer in detail at the time they place the order.
Payment will be made upon completion of the purchase process and will be an essential condition for its formalization and therefore the shipment of the merchandise. Cash on delivery payment is not accepted. Accepted payment methods: Purchases can be paid with a Visa®, Mastercard® credit card as well as a debit card, Bizum, PayPal System and Scalapay.
If you buy with Scalapay, you will receive your order and pay in 3 installments. You confirm that the installments will be sold to and purchased by Retail Facilities SPV 1 Limited, the related parties and their beneficiaries and you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably authorize and consent to this sale and purchase.
In any case, the choice of payment method is made during the purchase process on the corresponding screen. The client must notify Monica Lendinez of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time so that Monica Lendinez can carry out the appropriate procedures. Providers or issuers of payment methods may adopt anti-fraud measures that entail the rejection of certain types of operations. Monica Lendinez is not responsible for the application of this type of security policies.
The delivery time will be a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of purchase. Delivery of orders will be made to the address indicated by the client based on the following characteristics:
5.1 Home delivery: The client must pay the transportation costs in the case of shipments to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the client must also pay the customs costs generated by the order, which will vary depending on the weight of the shipment. . These expenses are paid at the time the order is received and in no case will they be included in the price paid for the products. The address indicated by the client may be a private home, a workplace or any other address indicated. The billing address and shipping address do not need to match.
5.2 Sending as a gift: There is the possibility of placing an order and having it delivered directly as a gift to a third person. This option must be indicated during the purchase process in the place provided for this purpose, located at the bottom of the page, in the “ORDER NOTES” section. You can also request the use of special packaging and enter a personalized dedication that will be delivered with the order. Important: the purchase receipt for a “gift” order does not specify the price of the products and can only be used for size and/or color changes. To make any other type of exchange or return of an order of this type, the person who made the purchase must print a copy of the original receipt in the My Account section, or request it through Customer Service .
5.3 Collection at our workshop (FREE): Available from 2 hours after receipt of order confirmation. The order can be picked up in our warehouse until 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and until 2:00 p.m. on Fridays.
5.4 Incidents in delivery: If the delivery cannot be made due to the absence of the recipient, the transport agency will try to contact the recipient by telephone. After two failed attempts, the customer must contact the transport agency to proceed with the delivery. Otherwise, the package will be deposited at a collection point associated with the transport agency so that the customer can pick it up.
Orders placed on a business day before 12:00 p.m. are prepared and sent on the same day (except for specific incidents) so that the customer can receive them within the indicated deadlines. On weekends and holidays, orders are processed the next business day. Delivery time is counted from the moment the order leaves our warehouse until it reaches the indicated address.
6. Exchanges, returns and withdrawal
There are different procedures for making changes, returns and withdrawals and below we will describe the characteristics of each of them, as well as their conditions.
A. Exchange : a replacement for the same product in another size is considered an exchange.
B. Return : A return is considered to be the return of a garment/s due to a defect, defect or receipt of the wrong product.
C. Withdrawal : withdrawal is considered to be the return of a garment/s caused by the customer's decision. The client must pay the transport costs (Peninsula: €5.90, Rest of Europe and the Canary Islands: €15.90, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: €8.90).
Exchanges, returns or withdrawals of underwear and socks are not allowed, except for defective or defective products.
Changes, returns or withdrawals are not allowed on torn garments, with stains, hair and/or perfume smell that indicate that they have been used.
Changes are not allowed after 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice. All products that are to be exchanged or returned must be properly packaged and with the corresponding labels.
If the order contains promotional products, these must also be returned in perfect condition if due to the return/withdrawal the conditions of the promotion are no longer met.
◾ Orders delivered in Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
– Conditions: the exchange process must be carried out within 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice, always presenting the original purchase receipt. If at the time of making the exchange, the item is or is no longer on sale, the price of the item will be the same as when the purchase was originally made.
– Cost: The transportation costs of the first change will be borne by Mónica Lendinez. If a second or more changes are necessary, the cost will be borne by the client.
– Procedure: contact our Customer Service or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the change. MONICA LENDINEZ will give the order to the transport company to collect it at your home, or send the package to the following address once the change has been confirmed by the company: Arimar Moda SL C/ Energía 7 interior, 1st block 2nd floor 08304 Mataró (Barcelona).
– Conditions: the return process must be carried out within 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice, always presenting the original purchase receipt (in the case of in-person sales).
– Cost: Mónica Lendinez will refund the corresponding amount of the returned items (excluding shipping costs) without undue delay and, in any case, before 15 calendar days have elapsed from the date on which the return has been received. The refund will be made by the same payment method with which it was paid.
– Procedure: contact our Customer Service or directly send an email to email@example.com indicating the reason for the return. Mónica Lendinez will send a courier to collect your package within a maximum period of 15 calendar days, once the return request is received or you can send the package directly to the following address: Arimar Moda SL C/ Energía 7 interior, 1st block 2nd floor 08304 Mataró (Barcelona).
– Conditions: you have the right to withdraw from the contract without the need for justification, within a period of 15 calendar days after the purchase date indicated on the ticket or invoice.
– Cost: Transportation costs are the responsibility of the client.
– Procedure: contact our Customer Service or directly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the return. Mónica Lendinez will send a courier to collect your package within a maximum period of 15 calendar days or you can send the package yourself to the following address once confirmation is received from the company:
Arimar Moda SL
C/ Energia 7 interior, 1st block 2nd floor
08304 Mataró (Barcelona)
Mónica Lendinez will refund the corresponding amount (excluding the shipping costs of the initial delivery in the event that you entrust us with the management of transport) without undue delay and, in any case, before 15 calendar days have elapsed from the date on which the been informed of the decision to withdraw. The refund will be made by the same payment method with which it was paid. However, we may withhold the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of the return of the goods, whichever condition comes first.
7. Availability of articles
If there are incidents regarding its supply or if there are no products in stock, the customer will be informed immediately and the amount of the product or products out of stock will be refunded. Mónica Lendinez will refund the corresponding amount without undue delay and, in any case, before 14 calendar days have elapsed from the date of purchase. The refund will be made by the same payment method with which it was paid.
8. Guarantee of purchased items
The contractual guarantee offered is that established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Clients and Users. Likewise, we inform you that you have fifteen days to make returns for reasons other than a defect, defect or receipt of the wrong product, as established in point 6 of the General Purchase Conditions.
9. Customer service
For any questions, suggestions, queries or complaints about the online store, you can contact Customer Service , by any of the following means:
- Telephone 938536349 (only Spain)
- WhatsApp 689077834
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail to the following address: Arimar Moda SL, C/ Energía 7 interior 1st block 2nd floor, 08304 Mataró, Barcelona.
We also have Complaint Forms available to consumers and users. You can request them by calling 938536349 (Spain only). Mónica Lendinez will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month. In the event that your request is not satisfactorily resolved, you can go to the ordinary jurisdiction or process your claim through the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which will provide a free single point of access for the extrajudicial resolution.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the company's domicile. Download these General Purchase Conditions in PDF format here.